Tuesday 9 January 2018

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS


Oh, hello there! It’s been a while since I last sat down and wrote to you guys but here I am.

Since this is the first post of the new year I thought I’d share with you my New Year’s Resolution.
Now, just to be clear I am one of those people that never gave in to resolutions because I’ve always believed you don’t need a list in order to chase opportunities and do things. But this year I felt like it’s time for me to take the risk and do it. A couple of things I want to achieve starting with what I’m doing right now… 


GET BACK TO BLOGGING
I’ve decided to get back to blogging for good and that’s a promise to myself, simply because it’s something I enjoying doing. I know that to some it might sound silly but putting my thoughts on ”paper” is a great way of sharing who I am and all the things I like.

START RUNNING AGAIN
Oh God! I miss running so much. The achy muscles, the way I felt afterwards full of energy, the fact that I wouldn’t miss my daily run even when it rained, how the fresh air cleared my head of thoughts and I could start the day happy, the days my best friend would come along (those were the best ones, we kept making fun of each other’s non-fitness hahaha). I can go on and on about why I love it so much and here’s a little advice, if you’re not a gym person like me give outdoor running a go, it really worth it. 

READ MORE BOOKS
When I was young I used to read tons of books to the point my mum had to take them away from me to go to sleep. After going to university though I lost interest and started watching TV series instead. I’m not saying Ill stop watching series and not renew my Netflix subscription, not at all, but I’ve already started reading books again and it’s so great. It’s very relaxing, especially before going to bed because again it helps clear your mind, when I'm reading a book I’m not thinking about the weather tomorrow or how I have to do a bunch of chores but instead I’m lost in it and become one with the characters. 




SAVE MONEY
I mean, those who know me they’re probably laughing their heads off while reading this. I cannot save money, simple as that. I don’t know what happens or what I’m doing wrong but I was never able to save money. Those poor pounds are going straight into my savings account on payday only to be taken back out a week later…please, if you’ve been in the same situation but figured a way to make it work let me know, I’m open to any suggestions. Anyway, at least I’m saying I’ll try, if it works is another thing.

BUY ALL THE LUXURY ITEMS CURRENTLY RESIDING ON MY WISH LIST
Okay, that alone contradicts the previous resolution but in my head are two different things and it makes sense. Them Louis Vuitton boots need to make their way into my wardrobe cause they've already got a place in my heart. No more explanation needed.

GO ON MY DREAM HOLIDAYS 
Travelling is one of my passions. Going to new places, meeting different people and learning about their culture is so exciting and I try to do it as often as I can. For a while now I’ve wanted to take a big trip but there were a few things that didn’t work out. It’s weird for me saying it but the fact it's not a party destination and you actually go there to chill and do nothing sounds so appealing I can’t even put into words. Hopefully, 2018 is the year I’ll board a flight to the Maldives. 

CHANGE JOB
For a while now I’ve been feeling that this job is not giving me enough anymore. Not sure whether I want to stay in the industry as cabin crew for another airline or do something completely different. I’ve got a few things in mind but I will update you on the topic. 

There you have it, my New Year’s Resolution. Few things I wanna do and change. Hopefully, I will achieve even more, all I have to do is stay motivated. What are your plans for the year ahead? Any resolutions?


Cheers sweetie darlings, 

Apo xX

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Shop My Wardrobe

Blogger Template Created by pipdig