Tuesday 11 July 2017

HERE'S TO NEW BEGINNINGS


Have you ever been to a first date where you don't know what to say and how to act? This is me right now.

While I'm typing this post I still can't believe my blog is finally ready. The excitement is real guys.

Reading your minds you're probably thinking it's quite easy to set up a blog and I will agree with you but I wanted to do it my way. I'm quite a perfectionist and taking the step to start my own blog had to be done right. I didn't want it to feel rushed or sloppy so I took my time with it making sure I love every single detail before I hand it over to you.

This page is my special little corner in the blogosphere where I will share with you thoughts, secrets, products, reviews and whatever catches my eye. For those of you who don't know me you're probably wondering what is this blog about. I do keep my horizons open to new ideas as I don't know what the future holds but so far I have decided to focus on beauty and skincare, a little bit of fashion and my big love tanning. Yes it deserves a separate mention!!!

I wanted this to be an introduction on what to expect from this blog, hence my decision not to say much about me. This is probably another blog post for the future. I don't have much more to say really other than welcome!

Cheers darlings,
Apo Xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Shop My Wardrobe

Blogger Template Created by pipdig